Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you. If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2021-23
- Admissions Policy 2020-25
- Attendance Policy 2022-25
- Behaviour Policy 2021-23
- Behaviour Graduated Response 2021-23
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022-25
- Equality Policy Information and Objectives 2021-23
- Getting Along (Anti-bullying) Policy 2021-23
- Privacy Notice Policy for Parents and Carers 2022-25
- Remote Learning Policy 2022-24
- SEND Policy 2022-23
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy 2021-23
As Green Lane is part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust a number of our policies and procedures can now be found on their website, you can follow the link to this by clicking below:
Below are some of their policies you may find most useful:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.