Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you. If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2023-25
- Admissions Policy Green Lane 2025
- Attendance and Absence Policy 2023-24
- Behaviour Policy 2024-26
- Behaviour Policy Expectations
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022-25
- Equality Policy Information and Objectives 2023-25
- Getting Along (Anti-bullying) Policy 2023-25
- Remote Learning Policy 2022-24
- SEND Policy 2023-24
- Relationship, Sex and Health Education Policy 2023-24
We are currently developing our own wellbeing strategy for 2023, our draft plan is below, we will be engaging with all parts of the school community to grow this vital part of school life over the coming year:
As Green Lane is part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust a number of our policies and procedures can now be found on their website, you can follow the link to this by clicking below:
Below are some of their policies you may find most useful:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.