The Masked Singer
Wondering Wings Personal, Social and Emotional Development:
- Can you be brave and sing on your own?
- Can you sing in front of an audience?
- Can you ask for help?
- Can you be happy for and respectful to other performers?
- Can you write about your performance?
- Can you write about your song?
- Can you write down how you felt when performing?
Understanding of the World:
- What animal mask do you want to make?
- Why did you choose this animal?
- What facts do you know about this animal?
- Can you dance whilst you sing?
- Can you use your creative skills to make a mask?
- How long is one minute?
- Can you sing for one minute?
- Can you work out how to make your mask fit well?
Expressive Arts and Design:
- Can you make an animal mask?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Can you join in with the songs and dance?
- Can you make music?
Communication and Language:
- Can you be brave and sing your song on your own?
- Can you sing your song in front of an audience?
- Can you remember the words?
- Can you listen to others?
- Can you say why you like your classmate’s performance?