Our school is closed at the moment but is operating as a childcare facility for children of Key Workers. The government guidance is for everyone to remain at home but if you are a Key Worker and it is impossible for you to care for your child at home then please call us to discuss how we can help. These are very challenging, very difficult times for us all but you are not alone – home learning can be accessed by a webpage under the ‘Parents’ tab and you can also email class teachers using the links below. Our mental health and well being need looking after as much as our physical health, never more so than now and Mrs Linsley has created a pack that you can all use at home – click on the link below. Lots of positive messages from parents sharing activities are going out on Facebook and you are all invited to follow our page – see the link below. Finally can I say that Green Lane is one big family – we care for our community, we care about you – take care of each other and stay in touch. Love and best wishes
Mr Goffee, Headteacher.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs Linsley)
- email@example.com (Miss Bryden)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs Hartley)
- email@example.com (Mrs Windle & Mrs Stannard)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs Chapman & Mrs Scarre)
- email@example.com (Miss Cone)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Miss Court)
- email@example.com (Mr Lees)
Wellbeing Resource Pack
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.